Douugh ASX Placement 2022
- Type: ASX Placement
- Total Round Size (min): AUD$1,500,000
- Total Round Size (max): AUD$2,500,000
- Price per share: AUD$0.016
- Lead manager: Cannacord Genuity (Australia) Limited
Douugh's Share Placement will will be closing on Thursday 8th December at 5pm (Sydney Time).
The placement is only for institutional, professional, and experienced investors in Australia, to certain institutional and professional investors in in New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Not for Distribution in the United States.
Douugh is seeking to undertake a capital raising comprising:
- A single tranche placement to raise A$1.5 million, by issuing 93.75 million new fully paid ordinary shares in the Company
- The Company reserves the right to take oversubscriptions of up to A$1.0 million in the Placement.
- Douugh will issue one (1) free attaching listed option for every one (1) New Share subscribed for. The Options will be exercisable at A$0.04 and expire on 31 July 2024. It is intended for the options to be listed.
-The New Shares under the Placement will be issued utilising the Company’s placement capacity under ASX Listing rules 7.1 and 7.1A.
The Attaching Options will be issued subject to shareholder approval at a meeting to be held as soon as is practicable.
Douugh’s on a mission to foster financial wellness through a financial super app, empowering Australians to take control of their finances and adopt winning money habits to create long-term wealth on autopilot.
For further detail please see the Douugh Investor Presentation attached.
Key Offer Statistics
You are encouraged to carefully read and consider the attached Term Sheet for the offer. The Company and any associated investment carry a number of key risks.
The issuer making this offer is Douugh Limited. A person should consider the Term Sheet and Investor Presentation in deciding whether to acquire securities. Anyone who wants to acquire securities will need to complete the application form that will be in or accompany the Term Sheet on the Equitise platform.
This offer is being made by Equitise (CAR) Pty Ltd Corporate Authorised Representative of Red Leaf Securities Pty Ltd (ACN 606 000 800)ASFL510097.