Investing in an innovative early-stage business on Equitise is super simple and only takes minutes.
Set up an account
1. Create an account on Equitise (this requires you to acknowledge and agree to our Investor Agreement, Risk Warning and Disclosure Statements.)
If you already have an Equitise account but need to verify your identity and/or upload your 708 sophisticated investor certificate, please proceed to Step 6.
If you already have an Equitise account and have verified your identity please proceed to Step 7.
2. Enter in the email address and password you wish to use then click join.
3. Enter your name, country of residence, date of birth and click join.
4. You will receive an email to the email address you signed up with. Open this email and follow the link within it to confirm your email address.
Verify your ID and investor status
5. Now you’re signed up, you will be able to access the dashboard and see all live deals as well as any investments you make.
On the dashboard verify your identity, you will first need to confirm your name, date of birth and enter in your current address, then click submit. Continue verifying your identity using your choice of identification such as passport, drivers licence or electoral roll which will be required before you can invest.
Note, you can open an Equitise account without verifying your identity, however in order to make an investment you must verify yourself as per the steps below.
6. If you are an accredited investor and want to verify yourself to invest as such, you’ll need to upload your 708 document. This can be found on the homepage of your dashboard. Additionally, if you wish to invest through a company or trust, you’ll need to set it up on your dashboard too and upload the supporting documents required.
7. Head to the offer page and click the purple 'Invest Now' button.
Note, you'll need to be logged in to your account first.
8. Enter in the amount you wish to invest in the offer, noting it will need to be a multiple of the share price as only a whole number of shares will be issued.
9. Re-confirm your identity and enter your full name to sign the terms of the offer and click 'Verify your Identity'.
10. Enter in your payment details, you can choose to pay by direct debit or debit card and then select invest.
11. Congratulations -you’re now an investor! You’ll see the following message appear on your screen with the number of shares you’ve been issued and will also receive email confirmation.
Once the raise has successfully closed you’ll receive communication from Equitise about next steps on your investment.