The Entourage’s largest event for entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs’ Unconvention, is taking place in Auckland on this coming Saturday, 28th March, 2015 at 9.00 am.
With over 60,000 members around the world, The Entourage is Australia’s largest educator and community of entrepreneurs. Jack Delosa founded The Entourage in 2010 and launched the Scalable and Saleable program, creating a tailored program for early stage entrepreneurs around Australia and adding $47.5 million in business value.
Please do yourself a favour and follow this link to watch success stories videos.
Here is what to expect from the convention:
- The Entrepreneurs’ Unconvention gives you the exact steps to win more business, make more money and manage your business better, so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
- The Equitise team, along with Rabble, is one of the main sponsors for this event. Together with The Entourage team, Equitise will provide the following tools to help entrepreneurs to bring their businesses to the next level
- How top entrepreneurs disrupt traditional markets through innovative products & services
- Creative strategies to leverage your marketing budget to reach more people for less money
- How to build a business that can scale and ultimately works without you!
- Raising capital through equity crowdfunding
- How to participate in our newly launched competition
- Register your details on Rabble platform to gain more exposure
- Insights from Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs
- An incredible day of pure inspiration and learning
- Being part of a growing community of amazing entrepreneurs
And remember to……….. DREAM OUT LOUD!